Wednesday 27 June 2007

two weeks later

and life took me away from my blog to show me what was outside. Nice, apart from the rain...

The busy season at work begins today. Let's install a new mail client (hello Outlook, I believe we met before in darker times). Let's install a new job tracking software (Is This Serious Mum?). Let's try it without a team manager. And as always, remember to smile. This is meant to be fun, right? And you know what? I can smile. Sure I get cranky. Sure I get pissed off. Then I remember the magic mantra... 'This is annoying. Pulling that head from attached body would cause me satisfaction. Why can't they just... oh, fuck it. Who cares? I had sex this morning and everything after that is merely a shadowy backdrop.Work crap just doesn't rate in this grander scheme.'

And it works...

1 comment:

Deepwarren said...

heh. i need to bring back the morning tupping - this whole gettting to work early, seriously gets in the way.

then i too, could be warm and fluffy...